1
Project Board / Re: CR750 replica build
« on: March 11, 2020, 10:08:18 PM »
Looking good!
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
Project Board / Re: CR750 replica build« on: October 24, 2019, 05:29:11 PM »
Nice find on that hub!
3
Project Board / Re: CR750 replica build« on: October 15, 2019, 11:36:58 AM »
Can't wait to see this part getting shape!
4
Project Board / Re: CR750 replica build« on: February 18, 2018, 05:15:35 PM »
The bike itself isn't progressing much since I've completed it to about 90%.
But I've been able to obtain a dozen or so NOS 970 and 971 items, for most parts I've got some spares so I decided to build a second bike while I'm still at it. 5
Project Board / Re: CR750 replica build« on: February 18, 2018, 01:18:03 PM »
Hi Scott, your build sure is coming along nicely!
Pages: [1]
|