1
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation
« on: February 21, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »
Thanks Julie,
in 1976 i was 31
Mr. Google is my friend
Rudi
in 1976 i was 31

Mr. Google is my friend

Rudi
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation« on: February 21, 2018, 08:23:40 PM »
Thanks Julie,
in 1976 i was 31 ![]() Mr. Google is my friend ![]() Rudi 2
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation« on: February 21, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »
Hello Nigel and Julie
this is a very long story. My first Bike was 1975 a cb 400 four. Two years later I sold. In the meantyme I had a lot of different Bikes and a long nothing. 8 years ago I thought about a new, used cb 400 four at ebay. I´ve done everything by myself. Only the Motor a specialist had done. After 500 Km , when I start the cold engine it smoked blue for nearly 5 minutes. When the motor reached Temperatur there was nothing. The specialist changed once more the piston rings. To original Honda!!?? But after 500 Km , the same procedure. Smoking like crazy. I was so angry, Iwould like to sell this Honda. Then I had an Idea. In the near of my City is an old Honda dealer, I contacted him. He has now putted in Pistens, rings. 0,75 .Everything original Honda parts. I brought him the disassambled Bike. He opend the motor and was looking everywhere. I hope, now everything is now okay. This bike was until now very expensive. Incredible. It´s a pity, the weather. Okay it´s winter. Therfore it stands in my flat. I will put a few fotos without comment.. They show the motor Inside after 500Km. Regards Rudi, now and 1976 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() 3
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation« on: February 21, 2018, 07:35:44 PM »
excuse for the lot of pics.
But I will learn
4
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation« on: February 21, 2018, 07:31:34 PM »
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] [ Guests cannot view attachments ] Please wait
![]() I´m writing on an other PC. It needs time to do in English. Stay tuned ![]() Rudi 5
CB350/400 / Re: 400 Four detonation« on: February 21, 2018, 03:08:57 PM »
Hello,
i´m new here, but I will post later on in the new member introduction. Excuse my poor technic English. I will show you my Dyno run, direct after rebuilding the Motor with new piston an so on. I hope you can read this ![]() Drehmoment = torque Luft, Kraftstoffverhältnis = Air-Fuel Max. Leistung = Max power Regards Rudi
Pages: [1]
|