1
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie from Suffolk
« on: April 30, 2018, 09:20:28 PM »
Thanks the the advice! I’ll look around, it looks like it’ll probably be heading towards the 400 route then! Aha
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie from Suffolk« on: April 30, 2018, 09:20:28 PM »
Thanks the the advice! I’ll look around, it looks like it’ll probably be heading towards the 400 route then! Aha
2
New Member Introductions / Newbie from Suffolk« on: April 30, 2018, 07:01:34 PM »
Hello all, I’m looking to start a project over summer refurbing a bike and turning it into a cafe. I was wondering if anyone has/knows of any bikes for sale that could kick start my project. I’m looking for a 350 but am not overly fussed what model it is.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
|