1
CB500/550 / Re: Does a K3/K4 seat fit an F1/F2 CB550
« on: October 25, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
No probs
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Does a K3/K4 seat fit an F1/F2 CB550« on: October 25, 2018, 07:12:54 PM »
No probs
2
CB500/550 / Re: Does a K3/K4 seat fit an F1/F2 CB550« on: October 23, 2018, 07:50:00 AM »
Hi 3scs....I would love to swap, but unfortunately mine is a non standard lowered seat that you probably wouldn't be interested in. See attached pic.
If not, would you be willing to sell your seat and put the money towards another?
3
CB500/550 / Re: Does a K3/K4 seat fit an F1/F2 CB550« on: October 21, 2018, 06:37:30 AM »
Thanks for the advise guys. I did look at David Silver, but they were out of stock a while ago. Thanks!
4
CB500/550 / Does a K3/K4 seat fit an F1/F2 CB550« on: October 19, 2018, 11:49:25 AM »
Hi...I have a 1977 C550 F1 (made in 76). I have found this on eBay:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F391573891719 Would this fit my bike ok? Everything else is standard. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
|