1
CB750 / Re: K7 exhaust gaskets.
« on: October 29, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »Am i allowed the told you so dance as expertly performed by my dearly beloved (FREQUENTLY)
Oh go on then (but not for too long).
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: K7 exhaust gaskets.« on: October 29, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »Am i allowed the told you so dance as expertly performed by my dearly beloved (FREQUENTLY) Oh go on then (but not for too long). 2
CB750 / Re: K7 exhaust gaskets.« on: October 29, 2018, 04:32:38 PM »If you look closely they are there but look like carbon and probably as hard as concrete You’re right I didn’t look closely enough. I have managed to get them out so can fit new ones. Thanks. 3
CB750 / Re: K7 exhaust gaskets.« on: October 29, 2018, 10:22:11 AM »
That’s what I’m thinking to.
4
CB750 / K7 exhaust gaskets.« on: October 29, 2018, 10:00:13 AM »
I think I know the answer to this, but just in case I’m going to ask anyway.
I took the exhaust off, one side, so I could refit the centre stand. I thought it might be difficult to remove but the nuts came undone very easily. There is no copper gasket/ oring fitted. The exhaust fitted is an aftermarket 2 - 1. I’m not sure of the make. So my question is should I fit copper gaskets when I refit the exhaust? 5
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 21, 2018, 10:19:35 AM »Welcome aboard Thanks Phil. 6
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 20, 2018, 11:18:48 PM »Yep, welcome. I'm glad I'm not the only one can post upside down pics ! 😂😂 It seemed to be the right way up. How do you tell?
8
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 20, 2018, 11:13:39 PM »welcme to the fun forum, Thanks. 9
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 20, 2018, 11:12:35 PM »Welcome aboard Originally from Wisconsin I think. Not sure what the weather is like there. They always look better in the pictures. 10
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 20, 2018, 11:09:38 PM »Welcome Phil, Just got it registered..maybe a few local rides first to check it’s OK. 11
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: August 20, 2018, 11:07:28 PM »Hello and welcome, sure it wasn't an Aussie import? Haven’t quite got the hang of this Bruce 13
New Member Introductions / New member« on: August 20, 2018, 02:19:03 PM »
Hi everyone,
I bought a Honda CB750 K7 in April, that had been imported from the USA, to ride during the summer. It wasn’t quite as good as I was led to believe so have only just about got it ready to go now.
Pages: [1]
|