1
CB500/550 / Re: toggle switch amperage?
« on: September 07, 2018, 04:47:58 PM »
Thanks Bryanj.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
CB500/550 / Re: toggle switch amperage?« on: September 07, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »
Yeh, looked at a couple of them too - thanks. The idiot lights come on with the switch and the engine won't turn off until it's flicked off anyway.
But you're right - I think I'll get an LED one just as a safety! 3
CB500/550 / Re: toggle switch amperage?« on: September 07, 2018, 03:01:15 PM »
Awesome. Thanks a bunch.
4
CB500/550 / toggle switch amperage?« on: September 07, 2018, 02:41:21 PM »
Hello all!
I need to fit a toggle switch in place of my ignition switch temporarily (awaiting ignition switch replacement). The Red and Black wires will be used on the toggle. Two things - is this safe to ride with? And if it is, what amperage will the switch need to be? I can't seem to find one that goes above 25amps for a 12v circuit. Will that be enough? Will also look into installing one permanently as an anti theft kill switch hidden somewhere on the bike. Any help greatly appreciated! Cheers
Pages: [1]
|