1
New Member Introductions / Re: Back again ?
« on: October 29, 2018, 11:08:10 PM »Thanks to one and all.
Sorry to hear that some of you have got older while I was gone. It's not happened to me yet, I'm still stuck at 15 and a half

Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Back again ?« on: October 29, 2018, 11:08:10 PM »Thanks to one and all. Sorry to hear that some of you have got older while I was gone. It's not happened to me yet, I'm still stuck at 15 and a half ![]() 2
Interchangeability / Re: CB650 comstar interchangeability« on: October 29, 2018, 11:05:11 PM »Not wishing to highjack anyone's post, but, excellant steer to 'Cafe Racer Kits', thank you. Has anyone on here used them for modifying Comstars ? 3
New Member Introductions / Back again ?« on: October 28, 2018, 03:58:09 PM »
I thought I was a member before, albeit that I hadn't been on for a few years, but as logging on didn't work, I've started again
![]() I have a totally original 83 CB650 SC-C which I must get going over the winter or sell it next year. I'm fairly confident that doing just a carb strip will suffice, but I could be asking questions on a more in-depth strip ![]() Ciao for now NH
Pages: [1]
|