Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - jambox

Pages: [1]
1
Out & About / Re: OUT AND ABOUT 2019
« on: May 18, 2019, 10:46:07 PM »


Went out for my first proper ride on the old girl yesterday since buying it back in October.

Was plesently surprised with the performance, although I'm glad I've got twin disks up front after being used to my previous bike, still calibration required on my end.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Lovely. Looks like the Sma Glen. One of my favourite roads.

It was indeed the Sma Glen. Its one of my regular routes.

I'm liking the look of your 400 as well.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk


2
Out & About / Re: OUT AND ABOUT 2019
« on: May 16, 2019, 11:18:48 AM »
Went out for my first proper ride on the old girl yesterday since buying it back in October.

Was plesently surprised with the performance, although I'm glad I've got twin disks up front after being used to my previous bike, still calibration required on my end.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk


Pages: [1]