1
CB500/550 / Re: Honda CB500 K1 engine noise
« on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
Thanks for the info fellas, looks like I got a bit of work to do later in the year. As kind as I can get out to a few local shows I’ll be happy.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Honda CB500 K1 engine noise« on: May 06, 2019, 08:47:16 AM »
Thanks for the info fellas, looks like I got a bit of work to do later in the year. As kind as I can get out to a few local shows I’ll be happy.
2
CB500/550 / Honda CB500 K1 engine noise« on: April 30, 2019, 08:41:11 AM »
I’ve got a CB500 four K1 bobber, when I open the throttle at low speed in any gear there is a noise I can only describe as sounding like a chain slipping on a sprocket or two sprockets not meshing properly, it doesn’t affect performance and only does this at a low speed, it also does it if I put it in gear hold the brakes on and slowly let the clutch out to biting point, drive chain is adjusted front and rear sprockets are good and cam chain is adjusted, any ideas welcome.
I hav Ben offered a complete CB750 bottom end but I don’t know if my top end will fit.
Pages: [1]
|