1
CB750 / Re: K7 wiring
« on: April 24, 2020, 05:41:02 PM »
What year is the bike?
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
Announcements / K6 Restored Tank and Side Panels« on: April 12, 2020, 12:45:43 PM »
Hi, I have an OEM tank with matching side panels and new badges all
Round. They have been beautifully repainted with hand painted decals. I have sourced some alternative ones in original paint so am looking to sell the restored set. Any ideas what they might be worth? Happy Easter Stay safe James 3
Project Board / Re: Tank compatibility« on: April 08, 2020, 06:12:21 PM »
Thank you, really helpful
4
Project Board / Tank compatibility« on: April 07, 2020, 11:34:12 PM »
Hi All
Does anyone know if a K4 tank will fit on a K6? CB750 Many thanks James 5
CB500/550 / Re: Still riding?« on: April 04, 2020, 08:53:43 AM »
As a paramedic I have less opportunity now more than ever to ride the bike, working every hour under the sun.
Stay safe 👍🏻 6
Project Board / Re: Tank and Side Panels« on: March 20, 2020, 11:52:26 AM »
Looks lovely, I was hoping to go green, but am aware green is quite rare.
Appreciate some closer pics if/when you get the opportunity, thank you. 7
Project Board / Re: Tank and Side Panels« on: March 19, 2020, 06:16:12 PM »
Hi James, do you have any pics? Thank you
8
Project Board / Tank and Side Panels« on: March 19, 2020, 05:20:07 PM »
Hi There, don't suppose anyone has a stock CB750 K6 (ish) tank and matching side panels, showing signs of patina and age? I recently purchased an unfinished restoration that I finished myself but the previous owner already had the tank and panels resprayed. Beautiful hand painted work (original sunrise orange) and probably worth well over £1k. However, I would prefer a vintage look, and would be willing to swap / part ex if anyone is interested.
Long shot but if you don't ask! Thank you 9
Project Board / Re: CB750 K6 Reg/Rec Help« on: February 28, 2020, 08:18:24 PM »
Thanks you, I’ll give that a try
10
Project Board / CB750 K6 Reg/Rec Help« on: February 27, 2020, 11:36:37 PM »
Hi All,
Has anyone ever installed a new reg/rec? I am pretty happy with the 3 yellow wires, the red and the green, but I am left with a black that splits into two temrinals? I think one goes to the white from the alternator and the other may go to the aux on the m-unit, which acts as an excitable current ( I think). In the original OEM diagram this would have been the rear break switch, I might be wrong. Also have other questions in the pic if any one has time. [ Guests cannot view attachments ] Any help gratefully received. James
Pages: [1]
|