1
CB350/400 / Re: Carb Float bowl O-rings
« on: March 13, 2020, 07:26:26 AM »
Yes, of course. You dont need to check with a ruler to see the error in my post. Brain fade. Sorry.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Carb Float bowl O-rings« on: March 13, 2020, 07:26:26 AM »
Yes, of course. You dont need to check with a ruler to see the error in my post. Brain fade. Sorry.
2
CB350/400 / Re: Carb Float bowl O-rings« on: March 12, 2020, 09:34:11 PM »
When you buy these, the suppliers specify only 2 dimensions- the length and the thickness. You need 63×2. There is no distinction between ID/OD. Nice and easy
3
CB350/400 / Re: Carb top gasket« on: March 06, 2020, 10:09:53 PM »
I've always had success with hylomar blue.
4
CB350/400 / Re: Hairline crack in engine lower casing at front left engine mount« on: February 24, 2020, 09:52:14 PM »
Where has the nut gone?
5
CB350/400 / Re: Hairline crack in engine lower casing at front left engine mount« on: February 20, 2020, 08:27:12 PM »
Mine has a weld repair. Its held since 1980. Do you think I can stop worrying about it yet? [ Guests cannot view attachments ]
6
CB350/400 / Re: genuine parts« on: February 05, 2020, 10:23:14 PM »
I've owned mine since 1980 when it had bzp clips. I bought four new genuine honda replacements from dss last year as part of a major restoration and was surprised but not bothered when they turned up in a shade of very dark green.
7
CB350/400 / Re: 350 / 400 Float Bowl O rings« on: January 13, 2020, 08:11:30 PM »
Thank you. I've been on the US site for a while 'cos I couldn't find this one!
The bowl takes a 63mm x 2.0mm. A 2.5mm will fit but I think they're a touch too fat, stopping the faces from mating properly and risking warping the joint. 8
CB350/400 / Re: 350 / 400 Float Bowl O rings« on: January 12, 2020, 10:10:39 PM »
I have some in a packet with a label on it stating the size..... when I can find it. Watch this space...
Pages: [1]
|