1
CB500/550 / Re: CB550F2 Seat
« on: March 31, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
Seat looks brill, could I ask how much it cost please and who is doing your tank paint, cheers, Col.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: CB550F2 Seat« on: March 31, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
Seat looks brill, could I ask how much it cost please and who is doing your tank paint, cheers, Col.
2
CB500/550 / Honda cb550f2« on: March 03, 2020, 10:40:12 PM »
Hello, thankyou for allowing me to join, I have just refurbished a cb550f2, just respray and clock faces to do, can anyone recommend a paint sprayer to do a factory colour, also best place to buy stick on clock faces please, thankyou, Col.
Pages: [1]
|