Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Steve19

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Hello
« on: March 16, 2020, 09:23:47 PM »
Hi , been registered a while but just read stuff never posted . I've been into classic british bikes for twenty odd years but recently acquired four hondas off an ill friend . All were the worse for wear and been laid up for fifteen or sixteen years.i HOF a c70 cub a gave to friend, a VF750 which I've got running and intend selling or swapping due to lack of interest. But the other two floated my boat ,two cb750ks, a 74 and a 76. I've nearly finished the 76 from boxes of bits and the 74 an old rusted up racing bike with a yoshi big bore kit will be next. Refreshing change from triumph twins!
Steve

Pages: [1]