1
CB500/550 / Re: 4th Gear noisy
« on: September 12, 2020, 05:45:57 PM »
Thanks for your reaction, these noises always make me nervous too.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: 4th Gear noisy« on: September 12, 2020, 05:45:57 PM »
Thanks for your reaction, these noises always make me nervous too.
2
CB500/550 / 4th Gear noisy« on: September 12, 2020, 12:35:32 PM »
Hi All,
Since a few weeks I'm the happy owner of a CB500K1. It runs great and and the gearbox seems to work fine but... when I use the 4th gear I hear a ticking/knocking noise. It only happens in 4th gear and there ar no shifting problems. Any ideas what this could be? Thanks, Marco
Pages: [1]
|