Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Ian1960

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Hondamatic bracket - where does it go ?
« on: October 09, 2020, 10:51:35 PM »
Many thanks Gents , just noticed the link sent by Trigger to the Partzillar diagram and this clearly shows that the bracket hangs from the frame , I was looking for somewhere to bolt it too.
Cheers Guys.
Ian










2
CB750 / Re: Hondamatic bracket - where does it go ?
« on: October 09, 2020, 10:43:56 PM »
Hi Moorey
thank you for your answer , I thought that's where it goes looking at the various parts lists exploded diagrams . What I can't get is what is it bolted to or does it clip onto the frame and the hole is for some sort of tie for the harness ?
cheers Ian

3
CB750 / Hondamatic bracket - where does it go ?
« on: October 09, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »
Hi guys - I'm rebuilding a 1976 CB750A Hondamatic . When I got it it was little more than a frame with and engine in  it and a wheel at either end plus a box full of assorted rusty parts . In the box is a bracket which in the parts manual is described as a wiring harness bracket , it has a part number of 32174392000. Anyone know exactly where it goes ?
Thank you
Ian1960

Pages: [1]