1
CB750 / Plastiguage
« on: March 20, 2021, 06:45:08 PM »
Anyone know where I can get some plastiguage? I don't need much so reluctant to purchase a box.
Thanks
Thanks
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Plastiguage« on: March 20, 2021, 06:45:08 PM »
Anyone know where I can get some plastiguage? I don't need much so reluctant to purchase a box.
Thanks 2
CB750 / Final drive shaft« on: March 17, 2021, 06:54:05 PM »
Hi everyone..
I've got a f2 cases and an f1 final drive will this be ok to use? 3
CB500/550 / Re: Reg/rec wiring« on: February 13, 2021, 04:00:28 PM »
Thanks for the message mate.. This is the one dss sell for this bike.
Not one I've used myself in the past 4
CB500/550 / Re: Reg/rec wiring« on: February 13, 2021, 03:14:11 PM »
This is what I'm trying to figure out
5
CB500/550 / Re: Reg/rec wiring« on: February 13, 2021, 08:43:49 AM »
Thanks for the help.. But like I previously said it's a totally custom loom not like the original one so connectors have changed etc..
Pretty much just need to figure out how the feild coil gets its power? 6
CB500/550 / Re: Reg/rec wiring« on: February 12, 2021, 09:03:34 PM »
The manual only shows the old style separate regulator and rectifier..
I need to figure if this new style excites the field coil or its a power from another source Thanks 7
CB500/550 / Re: Reg/rec wiring« on: February 12, 2021, 08:13:18 PM »
I put that block connector on.. I pulled the red and green out as I'm. Not sure where they should go?
Yes the black had 2 spades.. Like I said it's not going on a stock loom 8
CB750 / 550 reg/rec wiring« on: February 12, 2021, 07:54:12 PM »QuoteModifyRemove Evening all, New to the forum and I'm after a little advice. I'm wiring a cb550 for someone need some advice on the charging system I'm fitting a new style reg/rec. 3 yellow wires are pretty self explanatory But the red, green and black I need some help with? The instructions are for the original loom but this bike came to me with no wiring at all. Is the field coil "excited" by the reg/rec? Ive attached a picture of the reg/rec that was purchased from David silver Thanks Modify message 9
CB500/550 / Reg/rec wiring« on: February 12, 2021, 06:43:29 PM »
Evening all,
New to the forum and I'm after a little advice. I'm wiring a cb550 for someone need some advice on the charging system I'm fitting a new style reg/rec. 3 yellow wires are pretty self explanatory But the red, green and black I need some help with? The instructions are for the original loom but this bike came to me with no wiring at all. Is the field coil "excited" by the reg/rec? Ive attached a picture of the reg/rec that was purchased from David silver Thanks
Pages: [1]
|