1
CB350/400 / Re: Honda Cb400f Rebuild
« on: May 09, 2021, 07:21:30 PM »
Thank you.
Looking through the parts lists, It's 50329-286-010
Looking through the parts lists, It's 50329-286-010
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Honda Cb400f Rebuild« on: May 09, 2021, 07:21:30 PM »
Thank you.
Looking through the parts lists, It's 50329-286-010 2
CB350/400 / Re: Honda Cb400f Rebuild« on: May 09, 2021, 01:03:21 PM »Id be happy to make you a stainless one tomorrow for the price of rhe postage. Pm me if you want I've just messaged you, thanks so much! 3
CB350/400 / Re: Honda Cb400f Rebuild« on: May 09, 2021, 11:43:41 AM »Do you mean this gap? If so yes you should have a spacer. That's exactly it! I haven't a clue where it is so if anyone has a spare or I can get one made, that would be really helpful.
4
CB350/400 / Re: Honda Cb400f Rebuild« on: May 09, 2021, 11:25:55 AM »
Hey,
First hurdle.. I'm putting in the engine mount bolts but noticed a big gap on the top one between the engine and the frame. Is there supposed to be a washer / spacer there? Unable to attach photo due to size..? 5
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello - From Northamptonshire« on: May 07, 2021, 02:30:38 PM »Welcome mate. plenty of wise heads on here to assist you if you get stuck with the project. Have you got another (daily user) bike in mind to buy? Thanks! I'm not restricted to any as I've passed my full licence recently. Just searching now for what would be good and reliable. 6
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello - From Northamptonshire« on: May 07, 2021, 08:28:28 AM »Welcome mate. plenty of wise heads on here to assist you if you get stuck with the project. Have you got another (daily user) bike in mind to buy? Thanks guys! I'm not sure exactly about what daily I'm going to get, any suggestions which you can think of which would be ideal for a first daily? 7
CB350/400 / Honda Cb400f Rebuild« on: May 07, 2021, 08:27:13 AM »
Hey!
I have recently inherited a CB400F from my Father-in-Law which looks almost complete. As far as I know, the engine has been fully rebuilt with a new loom too. By the looks of things, it looks a case of attaching the front light, fitting the petrol tank, attaching the fuel lines, seat and other little bits. I will try and do most of the work with the help of the Haynes manual and Google, but are there any specialist garages that can thoroughly check it over to make sure everything is done correctly ect. Thanks
8
New Member Introductions / Hello - From Northamptonshire« on: May 06, 2021, 03:07:44 PM »
Hey Everyone!
I have recently inherited a CB400F from my Father-in-Law which is approximately 80% complete. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to build the rest ![]() I am new to riding so will definitely be looking for a 'daily' rider also, but would love to finish this project off.
Pages: [1]
|