1
CB750 / Re: Nose cone / Fairing
« on: August 08, 2021, 12:19:22 PM »
Excellent, thank you very much
Snash
Snash
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Nose cone / Fairing« on: August 08, 2021, 12:19:22 PM »
Excellent, thank you very much
Snash 2
CB750 / Nose cone / Fairing« on: August 08, 2021, 11:53:13 AM »
I am trying to find the make/model/manufacturer of the nosecone/fairing pictured. Many hours of googling images and I am still none the wiser. I can't find anything with integrated indicators. Do you think it is a home made put together ??
Thanks Snash
Pages: [1]
|