Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - manxseven

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie Hi!!
« on: September 10, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »
Hi Mike,

Welcome.

I'm very 'new' as well, having just brought a 400/4 also - mine was

2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from West Hampshire
« on: September 09, 2010, 09:51:01 PM »
2 more

3
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from West Hampshire
« on: September 09, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »
Any comments appreciated:

Thanks,
Simon

4
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from West Hampshire
« on: September 09, 2010, 09:39:25 PM »
Sir,
I thank you :)

let see if it works ;D  wooo hoooo  :D


5
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from West Hampshire
« on: September 08, 2010, 10:01:31 PM »
 ???
Can someone please post a link to "Resize Images" in Microsoft Downloads.
I can't find it ::) and I have some pics to post up, but they are too big at present.

Cheers,
Simon

6
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from West Hampshire
« on: September 01, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »
Thanks for Welcome Guys :)

I have often been up the Compton Abbas Airfield, nr Shaftesbury and also Zig-Zag Hill ;D  Great in a Caterham 7.

Brilliant Cafe there.

Bike was Registered 14 June 1978, I've taken some pics so wil work out how to upload them for you to see.

Cheers,

Simon

7
New Member Introductions / Hi from West Hampshire
« on: August 25, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »
Hi Guys,

Just picked up a 1978 400/4  :)
Needs a bit or work so stand by for loads of questions.
This is all new to me, had a Aprilia RS250 a few years ago which was fun, but at 49 now need something a bit more sensible ;D

1st job is to get it going, it been stood a while, to make sure all is ok in Engine/Box dept.

I'll post some pics up over weekend, it is a Red one.

Cheers,

Simon.

Pages: [1]