1
Other Bikes / Re: Honda Britain
« on: September 06, 2021, 05:40:39 PM »
Sorry Pete,I haven't sent you a pm it was someone else
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Other Bikes / Re: Honda Britain« on: September 06, 2021, 05:40:39 PM »
Sorry Pete,I haven't sent you a pm it was someone else
2
Other Bikes / Re: Honda Britain« on: September 06, 2021, 05:34:39 PM »
Hi Pete I've sent you a PM
3
Other Bikes / Re: Honda Britain« on: September 05, 2021, 01:52:33 PM »
So probably better to sell all the honda britain stuff and concentrate on restoring it to original ??
4
Other Bikes / Honda Britain« on: September 04, 2021, 08:26:18 PM »
Hi all,newbie here....I've restored three honda CB500s and loved every minute of it,I've now purchased a honda CB750 K1 with a honda britain fairing(two cibies),seat,alloy tank cast alloy wheels,raask rearsets,its been bored out to 860 aswell,the frame is absolutely mint,I also have a shed full of spares for what I think is the donor bike,my question is what the best way forward?should I build a replica phil read honda britain I know that's what is was because I've scratched the black paint off in areas and it's all red or return the bike to standard,cheers Bob
Pages: [1]
|