1
New Member Introductions / Re: Long Term CB400F Owner
« on: September 05, 2021, 01:57:01 PM »
Here's a few photos from 2103 and 1975.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Long Term CB400F Owner« on: September 05, 2021, 01:57:01 PM »
Here's a few photos from 2103 and 1975.
2
New Member Introductions / Long Term CB400F Owner« on: September 05, 2021, 12:37:54 PM »
Hi,
I still have my red 400/4 that I bought new in 1975 for £699. It is still running and has only done 24,000 miles. It's pretty original except for replica exhaust pipes and genuine new front mudguard. It's got a Mead Speed alloy tank and ace bars. I don't ride it much nowadays but when I do I'm transported back to my youth.
Pages: [1]
|