1
CB750 / Re: WOW 11K CAFE
« on: March 17, 2011, 05:16:08 PM »
Great , I did wonder how you saw the bike. I agree the ebay ad is not clear and will let Ian Grant know.
Thanks again
Thanks again
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: WOW 11K CAFE« on: March 17, 2011, 05:16:08 PM »
Great , I did wonder how you saw the bike. I agree the ebay ad is not clear and will let Ian Grant know.
Thanks again 2
CB750 / Re: WOW 11K CAFE« on: March 16, 2011, 09:34:18 PM »
Hi Pete
The pictures of the bike on Ebay are of mine CC02. ( But it is not for sale as Paul Grant is delivering it to me next week ! ) Their next build CC03 will be to whatever spec and look and budget the customer wants. I was able to have exactly what I wanted and they kept me up to date at all times with emails and loads of pictures. Cheers James 3
CB750 / Re: WOW 11K CAFE« on: March 16, 2011, 07:37:22 PM »
Hi Paulie
No way would I pull out of taking delivery of my bike ! Custom Cafes build them to order and to their customers individual specifications. I have given them permission to use my bike as an example of what they do as they are now ready to take on a fresh commission. Cheers James 4
CB750 / Re: 1978 F2 Cafe« on: February 26, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »
Went to The Ally Pally today and saw my bike. Blew me Away!! . Now just waiting for the DVLA to allocate a reg no. www.customcafes.com.
6
CB750 / Re: 1978 F2 Cafe« on: February 12, 2011, 12:26:00 PM »
Nice front view , Front Cbr600 Master Cylinder looks good and should work well
12
CB750 / Re: 1978 F2 Cafe« on: January 29, 2011, 09:43:42 PM »
This is the first one he built.mines the second.
13
CB750 / Re: 1978 F2 Cafe« on: January 29, 2011, 04:41:02 PM »
It's supertrapp system that came with the bike. It was such good quality that the headers were reused and the silencer was reworked with a custom end cap.
14
CB750 / Re: 1978 F2 Cafe« on: January 29, 2011, 02:37:57 PM »
Right on I see what you mean. Plus the stiff neck eh.
15
CB750 / 1978 F2 Cafe« on: January 28, 2011, 08:47:21 PM »
A really cool guy called Paul Grant has been building me a cafe. Just waiting for spring and Paul can complete the shakedown test rides and she'll be mine. AhaaH.
Pages: [1]
|