Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - munizabap

Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 20, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
Hi Simon, I tried to bid but I have been outbid so if you don't sell mudguard for any reason, please contact me. Thanks
Cheers
Petar

2
CB750 / Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 19, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »
Hi Simon,
 Just to inform you that my Visa card is active and I registered on paypal yesterday, so I am ready for money transfer and bidding. I would like to find easiest and cheapest way for sending mudguard to me. Thanks!

3
CB750 / Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 17, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »
Hi Simon
Thank you for the answer, my visa virtuon card will be finished tomorrow I hope, so I can register my self on pay pal. I still am interested in mudguard. So, what is your final price and do I have to bid on ebay or is it possible to pay you directly somehow? If You send me mudguard directly in Serbia after my pay I would appreciate cheapest but safe company. (I think that DHL finishes everything with my local customs but I don't know the price). It is important that you put minimum value (10 pounds or something) on the package because I have to pay some tax to my customs for everything over 50 eur value. Also, mudguard needs to be carefully packed. Second option is to pay You from here and to send the mudguard to my friend in Austria. If it is not to complicated I would like to try to buy this mudguard. Thanks! I will contact you tomorrow and we will think of something.

4
CB750 / Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 11, 2013, 09:28:24 PM »
Thank You for your answer Simon, it is my fault because I have not seen a topic earlier so I did not contact you on time. I still need this mudguard because it originally fits on my k7 and I would like to bid if it is ok by you. The only problem is I am from Serbia. I have my ebay account but pay pal started working in my country yesterday so tomorrow I will go to my local bank to verify my pay pal so I could eventually transfer You money if I win. Also, I have my good friend in Wien/ Austria so maybe there is possibility for me to pay You and than to send it to him if it is no to complicated for You. If there is possibility to end auction sooner if there is no bidders please let me know, so we could think something. Thank You very much.

5
CB750 / Re: CB750 Mudguard for sale
« on: April 10, 2013, 09:56:18 PM »
Hi Simon, I was wondering do You still have this front fender? I have CB750 K7 and I need front fender for my motorcycle. As I can see it could match. I read that it is usa import, is it new or original, aftermarket part? Thank You!
Petar

6
CB750 / Re: colour of cb750 k7
« on: September 05, 2010, 07:54:45 PM »
Thank's, You helped me a lot! If way ever leads You to Belgrade, You're welcome to visit my workshop. In the meantime I will feel free to ask other things concerning my restoration.

7
CB750 / Re: colour of cb750 k7
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
Thank's a lot my UK friend. I thought that the colour code is invented as a help to mix a colour buy that code when time comes for refinishing some of painted parts. If it is not so, can it be that I am the first one to mach that particular colour? To refraze, can someone tell me "candy alfa red" with it's original honda code R-9C-S equals, or it is most similar with "that and that" colour in ppg or max mayer or some other manufacturer, or some other way to buy it's original paint, conventional or water solvent base, in Europe ofcourse. Thank's again.

8
CB750 / colour of cb750 k7
« on: September 04, 2010, 11:03:02 PM »
Hi to all! I was wondering if someone can help me about the colour of my CB 750 K7. I am on the begining of restoration of my k7. It's colour is "candy alpha red" and colour code is easy to find R-9C-S. Problem is I can't make that colour by it's code or name in shops and I tried many manufacturers like spies hecker or standox. Maybe that colour changed name or code. Thank's and sorry for my bad English.

Pages: [1]