1
CB750 / Re: Neutral light issue
« on: March 03, 2023, 02:24:26 PM »
Well I fixed it and in true Spanner McFettler fashion it was a ridiculously easy fix! Firstly the damned switch was not fully seated somehow, it wasn't obviously apparent without getting right under neath the bike and having a close inspection! Secondly there was paint covering the switch which was interfering with the connector that screws into the switch. Reseated the switch, cleaned all the paint off and replaced the screw, hey presto its all working! The bike is still a bit reluctant to go into neutral at times when warmed up but its fine if I select neutral before i come to a complete stop, I can live with that however and given its a brand new set of clutch plates I will get a few miles on it and ensure the clutch is properly adjusted before worrying about it too much. Thanks for the help guys, always good to get some suggestions to work with.
