1
CB350/400 / Re: Number will not firer
« on: July 29, 2022, 11:12:27 PM »
It turned out the carbs were so out of sync that number 2 wasn't sucking
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Number will not firer« on: July 29, 2022, 11:12:27 PM »
It turned out the carbs were so out of sync that number 2 wasn't sucking
2
CB350/400 / Re: Number will not firer« on: May 23, 2022, 06:39:28 AM »
Thanks I will give that a try
4
CB350/400 / Re: Number will not firer« on: May 22, 2022, 09:28:45 PM »Is the plug wet?I have done all of the above , compression is good , plug is new , coil is new changed cap Plug is wet ? 5
CB350/400 / Number will not firer« on: May 22, 2022, 08:14:53 PM »
I have changed the coil plug and cap but will number 2 won’t firer
When I take the plug out there is a spark Any ideas please
Pages: [1]
|