Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - granpymike

Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: OMG what have i done
« on: September 11, 2010, 10:21:28 PM »
Thanks K2 K6 will do all you suggest,How much do you guys reckon it would cost to rebuild a sad 400 4 new mudguards front and back,new wheels new paint job the list goes on.

2
New Member Introductions / Re: Newbie Hi!!
« on: September 11, 2010, 10:17:26 PM »
Taunton,Hi!!!

3
CB350/400 / OMG what have i done
« on: September 10, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »
Hi, I  am a somerset boy,my existing and well loved bike is my old matchless love it and has been my pride and joy for 3 years.
I've bought a 1976 Honda 400 4 2 owners from new left outside for 5 years looking neglected and unloved.Lots of rust but has a spare engine and a Haynes manual.
I know very little about the 400 4's but like the look of them and looking for a winter project,havent got a clue where to start so looking for inspiration from you guys.
I rebuilt my Matchless with the excellent help from the AJS Matchless owners club.I think it very important to give feedback of any advise given, these forums are great with lots of ideas passed across but did they work?.
Baack to the 400 where do i start i collect her next week (bought for

4
New Member Introductions / Newbie Hi!!
« on: September 10, 2010, 08:53:45 PM »
Hi, I  am a somerset boy,my existing and well loved bike is my old matchless love it and has been my pride and joy for 3 years.
I've bought a 1976 Honda 400 4 2 owners from new left outside for 5 years looking neglected and unloved.Lots of rust but has a spare engine and a Haynes manual.
I know very little about the 400 4's but like the look of them and looking for a winter project,havent got a clue where to start so looking for inspiration from you guys.
I rebuilt my Matchless with the excellent help from the AJS Matchless owners club.I think it very important to give feedback of any advise given, these forums are great with lots of ideas passed across but did they work?.
Baack to the 400 where do i start i collect her next week (bought for

Pages: [1]