1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello everyone. thanks for having me.
« on: March 13, 2023, 05:18:06 PM »
Thanks everyone for the input on the output. Reckon I'll give them a good shake and look at re-placements.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello everyone. thanks for having me.« on: March 13, 2023, 05:18:06 PM »
Thanks everyone for the input on the output. Reckon I'll give them a good shake and look at re-placements.
2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello everyone. thanks for having me.« on: March 13, 2023, 04:14:47 PM »
Thanks Phil, I thought as much. Shame because the steel in the silencers is still good did wonder if you could cut the end off empty out the crap and re-weld etc.
3
New Member Introductions / Hello everyone. thanks for having me.« on: March 13, 2023, 03:50:02 PM »
I have a CB 750K2, bought last October its in the dining room at present and I've been messing about with it over the winter (Which is still ongoing). I have new tyre's for her but having removed the silencers notice a rather noticeable rattle from a couple of them, which I presume is loose or parts of broken baffles ? Not sure what to do from here any advice would be greatly appreciated,
Pages: [1]
|