1
CB500/550 / Re: Brake pipe search. Help..!!
« on: August 16, 2023, 12:33:29 PM »
Ok cheers Trig. I thought it was a little taut with the high bars it came with, explains why.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Brake pipe search. Help..!!« on: August 16, 2023, 12:33:29 PM »
Ok cheers Trig. I thought it was a little taut with the high bars it came with, explains why.
2
CB500/550 / Re: Brake pipe search. Help..!!« on: August 16, 2023, 09:39:03 AM »
390 is what’s on there, difficult to measure as takes a meandering path on its way to the junction thingy. Maybe then this is normal and already the correct length..?
[ Guests cannot view attachments ] 3
CB500/550 / Re: Brake pipe search. Help..!!« on: August 15, 2023, 08:55:35 PM »
PM sent Trigger, just as I was poised to follow Brianj’s advice...
4
CB500/550 / Brake pipe search. Help..!!« on: August 13, 2023, 07:22:29 PM »
I know many men don’t seek a shorter pipe, but mine is such a case.
I have a 550K1, that I have fitted with lower bars. This is due to me being a short arse, and the tall ones feel like ape hangers. (We all know that riding with ape hangers means you soon find yourself on a slippery slope towards a long beard and tassels on your leathers, and I don’t want that) I’m looking for a shorter top brake hose, which is drawing a blank, with the only possible close one so far being for a 350.. : https://predatormotorsport.co.uk/Honda-CB350Four-1972-74-Front-Brake-Hose-Upper/ Is this the right one does anyone know, or from where I can get the right one? Cheers. 5
CB500/550 / Re: Is the Haynes manual worth getting« on: August 12, 2023, 05:30:03 PM »
Cheers all. I’ll be adding the Haynes to my Christmas list...
6
CB500/550 / Is the Haynes manual worth getting« on: August 11, 2023, 08:38:57 PM »
As a new proud owner of a K1, I was wondering if the Haynes manual is a good addition, or is there an alternate publication that's better, as it seems to be "unpopular" in some quarters ?
I have downloaded the shop manual from the "cave", which seems to cover everything anyway, so would value opinions as to whether this would be all I'll every need? 7
New Member Introductions / Hi from sodden Sussex« on: July 31, 2023, 10:05:38 AM »
Mick from W Sussex.
Just purchased 1974 American import 550. Will likely be picking brains on here for years to come..
Pages: [1]
|