1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi All from Scotland
« on: November 02, 2023, 02:57:39 PM »
Great riding roads around Bigger, especially th A701 to Moffat.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi All from Scotland« on: November 02, 2023, 02:57:39 PM »
Great riding roads around Bigger, especially th A701 to Moffat.
2
New Member Introductions / Hi All from Scotland« on: November 02, 2023, 01:50:45 PM »
Just an introduction,
I have been riding since the early 70's and my current rides are a Suzuki VStom 650, Honda CB 350 k2 1970,which I restored a few years ago and I am just finishing off a restoration of a CB500 K2 1973 in Sunrise Flake Orange. great colour.
Pages: [1]
|