1
Announcements / 550 Keilin carburettors
« on: October 26, 2023, 09:20:12 AM »
I,m trying to find Keilin 069A carbs for my Supersport but to no avail ! There seems to be a lot of 550K carbs about , can I use these
?
?
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Announcements / 550 Keilin carburettors« on: October 26, 2023, 09:20:12 AM »
I,m trying to find Keilin 069A carbs for my Supersport but to no avail ! There seems to be a lot of 550K carbs about , can I use these
?
2
New Member Introductions / Wanted set of carbs for Honda 550 f (Keihin 69a)« on: October 23, 2023, 08:57:20 AM »
Hi I,m on a project and need a set of carbs , good or bad as will be rebuilt . Keihin 69A for a 550 F
Thanks Paul
Pages: [1]
|