1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi from Trowbridge Wiltshire
« on: July 05, 2024, 06:43:06 PM »Hi and a welcome from Compton Martin, currently driving through Trowbridge every morning on my way to work. I don’t have a 750 but a 400 and a 550 amongst others do have a lot of tools and help if you need it, you’re only 40 mins away and a nice ride. Comfy sofa (Andy) is Bristol, Rome’s (above) is in Frome, Matt’s in Yeovil and Tim (Multiman Tim) is in Bath so there’s loads of help in the general area.
Cracking looking bike though, well done
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great to know there are experienced people around me for sure. Once my workshop is cleared of other folks "stuff" I will make some serious decisions as to whether she's coming totally apart or a sympathetic restoration. She certainly wants the clock faces sorting (faded badly), fuel tank and panels want paint and the seat wants attention. Then you end up looking at the wheel rims (17" on the rear, what's that about lol) little rust spots and dull spokes. I think I know where this is going lol...

