1
CB500/550 / CB500 chrome tank edging
« on: May 28, 2026, 05:18:55 PM »
Does anyone know of any reproduction chrome edging for the fuel tank? There was some on ebay but I can't seem to find them now!
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to. 1
CB500/550 / CB500 chrome tank edging« on: May 28, 2026, 05:18:55 PM »
Does anyone know of any reproduction chrome edging for the fuel tank? There was some on ebay but I can't seem to find them now!
2
Member 4 Sales / Re: Honda CB500 Four petrol tank and side panels for sale« on: May 19, 2026, 06:39:50 AM »
PM sent
3
Desperately Seeking!! / Airbox lid wingnut« on: September 30, 2025, 07:41:52 AM »
Hi All, I'm looking for one wing nut that holds the airbox/airfilter lid on for my CB550 F1 if anyone can help?
4
Member 4 Sales / Re: Wanted« on: September 27, 2025, 08:36:55 PM »
My 500/4 K0 is for sale good usable condition if he's interested
5
Misc / Open / Re: Coil fix download from Aladdins Cave« on: September 04, 2025, 04:40:16 PM »
Thanks
6
Misc / Open / Coil fix download from Aladdins Cave« on: September 04, 2025, 02:18:57 PM »
Can anyone else download the coil fix file from the Addladins cave section? I've tried on 2 devices now and failed on both
7
Announcements / Re: Personal circumstances - major change last Sunday 13th April 2025.« on: August 19, 2025, 06:38:13 AM »
Sorry to read this Ted hopefully the recovery is full and speedy
8
Misc / Open / Re: A message from Oddjob« on: August 19, 2025, 06:33:25 AM »
Wow glad your on the mend and hope you make a full recovery
9
Other Bikes / Re: A itch I had to scratch« on: May 28, 2025, 10:49:54 AM »
I've ordered a pair from Amazon £57 delivered (hopefully 🙏) there coming from American so not sure if there's duty to pay 😬.
In going to get some car tensioners and modify them 10
Other Bikes / Re: A itch I had to scratch« on: May 28, 2025, 08:18:46 AM »I have the gates reference at home and where I recently got a pair from. If you could please 11
Other Bikes / Re: A itch I had to scratch« on: May 25, 2025, 09:18:34 AM »
Great thanks I was just thinking I should join a goldwing forum as there is so much knowledge about (just like this forum) It has a space for the kick-starter in the dummy tank but it is missing. I haven't been able to locate where it would fit on to the engine yet but it's had a replacement engine at some point (different number to what is on the v5) so maybe a later engine?
12
Other Bikes / Re: A itch I had to scratch« on: May 24, 2025, 10:30:50 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments I really think it's a keeper. Did a 30 mile trip on it this afternoon and I really like it. It's so smooth I can't tell it's running when I'm sat on it only the sound gives it away. Needs some fettling but it was cheap. Going to change the cam belts before long as the advice. Do the tensioners need doing at the same time?
13
Other Bikes / Re: A itch I had to scratch« on: May 24, 2025, 01:20:50 PM »
It's fairly big definitely heavy 😬
14
Other Bikes / A itch I had to scratch« on: May 24, 2025, 01:14:10 PM »
Just fancied one of these and after looking at a fair few I fired the cash cannon and brought this one home. It's a 1979 with 20k on the clocks. It definitely runs and I'll see how it rides later😬. It's hopefully a 'running restoration' but I guess only time will tell
15
Project Board / Re: Tels CB550 project« on: May 12, 2025, 07:47:22 PM »
I've finally found a bit of time to get back on the rebuild and back on the site!
So next question- would the intake manifolds be bare aluminum or painted the same as the engine castings from new? |