Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - stuart.2017

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: CB500 Four Fuel Tank
« on: August 15, 2024, 08:49:42 PM »
I'm not fussed on colour , i was just stating the colour of my bike, the ones DK have don't look too good at present, has anyone had any experience with the ones from India.
I can paint the tank myself, not a problem.

2
New Member Introductions / CB500 Four Fuel Tank
« on: August 15, 2024, 08:24:56 PM »
Hi there, I'm Stuart, just purchased a 1971 Honda CB500Four KO/K1 American Import,
Can anyone help me out with a good fuel tank as mine is rotted out. Bike was manufactured December 71 so think its a K1. Gold and Black.

Pages: [1]