1
CB350/400 / Re: Finished at last!
« on: December 02, 2024, 11:12:00 PM »
Looks really smart that
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
What is it? / Mystery bracket/bolt by the centre stand. What is it?!« on: December 02, 2024, 11:09:06 PM »
What is the right hand bracket (with the bolt and rubber insert in it) for please? I can’t figure it out and would like to know what it’s for for when I build the bike back up!!!
3
Project Board / Re: CB400 Super Four Big 1 street tracker (ish) build« on: December 01, 2024, 07:39:26 PM »
I’m a total novice and have no idea what the best thing to use is myself! My plan is/was to strip it down, get rid of the rust, fix some dents, primer it up and leave it until the spring. Then it will hopefully be warm enough to spray it in my garage. At that point I’ve got a compressor and spray gun and will do the whole 2k primer, 2k paint etc… Now you’ve said that I hope it lasts until then; my garage is cold but dry so hopefully rust won’t be an issue
4
Project Board / Re: CB400 Super Four Big 1 street tracker (ish) build« on: December 01, 2024, 05:15:52 PM »
It’s etch primer from a rattle can
5
Project Board / Re: CB400 Super Four Big 1 street tracker (ish) build« on: December 01, 2024, 12:59:39 PM »
Done a bit of rust removal on the tank
Taken the petrol filler cap apart so I can paint it Got the wiring harness set up on the bench and worked out where the resistors needed to go to get the LED indicators, stop/tail light and headlight working 6
Project Board / Re: CB400 Super Four Big 1 street tracker (ish) build« on: November 23, 2024, 11:10:07 AM »
Cheers! It’s a 1993 Japanese model import I believe. No Haynes manual which is frustrating. I think there's one for a Honda with a similar engine so I’ll probably get that. Planning on doing the valve clearances while the engine is out so could do with half an idea what I’m doing!
7
Project Board / CB400 Super Four Big 1 street tracker (ish) build« on: November 23, 2024, 08:23:35 AM »
Hi all, this is my bike. I got it for free from a guy who left it in a multi storey car park for a year and had almost forgotten he’d got it. I did the brakes and carbs when I got it and ran it for a few years. Now I’m going full bike-butcher and attacking it hard!
Pages: [1]
|