1
New Member Introductions / Re: New member
« on: February 05, 2025, 06:09:38 PM »
Thanks for the advice
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: February 05, 2025, 06:09:38 PM »
Thanks for the advice
2
New Member Introductions / Re: New member« on: February 05, 2025, 05:12:14 PM »
Hi thank-you for the replies, the person who made the statement said the age of the rubbers (28years) made the rubbers go hard.
There is nothing in the oil when I changed it last ,no rattles and I have the invoice for new camchain and wheels. 3
New Member Introductions / New member« on: February 05, 2025, 10:40:53 AM »
Hi guys I am a new member,I have a cb750k6 which I have owned for 13 years.
The bike was rebuilt in 1996 .have all invoices. The bike has done 8,000 since rebuild . I have been advised that the rubbers in the engine will now need replacing. Please could you give me your opinion.
Pages: [1]
|