Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - FrankN

Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / New member from Netherlands
« on: February 19, 2025, 09:11:17 PM »
Hi, my name is Frank and I’m from Groningen, the Netherlands. Since december last year I am the proud owner of a 1977 CB550 f2.
It didn’t run when I bought it, but after quite some work I got it running and looking al lot better. I replaced many parts, cleaned a lot and make things work. Clean carbs, new ignition, new brakes, steering wheel.
And today I made the first ride. Everything seems to be working, I was sooo happy!

Everything works fine, only the oil id dripping out. New things to do……

I hpoe to see lots of tips and tricks here.

Pages: [1]