Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - barry100

Pages: [1]
1
Anorak's Corner / Re: Vintage Honda Tester SRH500 Kowa Seiki Ltd
« on: March 27, 2026, 05:11:12 AM »
Hi Ash--Thanks for your reply, Yes, I know about cleaning the points etc I've done it a few times in the past, but the one I'm talking about has no vibrator, Not looked into my new one yet, but the other one not bought  looks to have an extra circuit board fitted , maybe it has had the modification, I don't know anything about the vibrator's other the old radio ones look the same?--Barry

2
Anorak's Corner / Re: Vintage Honda Tester SRH500 Kowa Seiki Ltd
« on: March 26, 2026, 12:19:39 AM »
Hi Mates--Barry here from Australia , I've just bought one of these, the seller had another, I was thinking of buying it as well, not working and bits missing, one of the parts was the  6 volt Nissin vibrator, I've seen others on the net from radio's etc, from what I gather ? I'll need a mechanical type w/ no polarity any thoughts?--thanks --Barry

Pages: [1]