1
CB500/550 / Re: Main Jets/Pilot Jets Wanted
« on: July 21, 2026, 06:54:44 PM »
Thanks for the info. It’s all built up waiting for a test ride.
I’ll let you know how it runs.
I’ll let you know how it runs.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB500/550 / Re: Main Jets/Pilot Jets Wanted« on: July 21, 2026, 06:54:44 PM »
Thanks for the info. It’s all built up waiting for a test ride.
I’ll let you know how it runs. 2
CB500/550 / Re: Main Jets/Pilot Jets Wanted« on: July 07, 2026, 10:16:12 PM »
Got hold of some some 120’s/40’s to try.
3
CB750 / Re: Kehin pilot jet suppliers« on: July 07, 2026, 09:18:00 PM »
They are yours, FOC. Have messaged you.
4
CB750 / Re: Kehin pilot jet suppliers« on: July 06, 2026, 08:22:21 PM »
I’ve got 3 used 35’s that you are welcome to. I think they are the same type as yours.
5
CB500/550 / Main Jets/Pilot Jets Wanted« on: July 06, 2026, 05:48:29 PM »
Hi all
I have searched a lot for these but it seems that stock has dried up. CB500 running Delkevic 4 into 1 and Ramair foam pods. There is little room for filters, just stone guards are a possibility, should get away with cut down foam pods. From what I’ve researched I require 115-125 mains and 40-45 pilots. Carbs are 649A Any advice is welcome.
Pages: [1]
|