1
SOHC Singles & Twins / Auto decompressor cam
« on: July 31, 2026, 03:34:50 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get Honda CB250RSA 28271428000
Thanks
Thanks
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
SOHC Singles & Twins / Auto decompressor cam« on: July 31, 2026, 03:34:50 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get Honda CB250RSA 28271428000
Thanks 2
Site Feedback / FAQ / How to... / Please update the security question!« on: July 18, 2026, 08:23:28 PM »
The web site asked me 'what month is it' as a security validation. I entered 'July', this failed. So I tried 'June' this passed!
Today is 18/7/26. 3
Desperately Seeking!! / Hionda engine boilkts M6 with 8mm heads« on: July 18, 2026, 08:21:43 PM »
Does anyone know where I can get the Honda engine case bolts M6 25mm long with 8mm heads, in black.
Thanks 4
SOHC Singles & Twins / CB250RS Carb repair kit« on: June 28, 2026, 01:58:15 PM »
1981 CB250RS, I need a service kit for the carb, a Keihin PD70A - can anyone suggest a source?
Thanks
Pages: [1]
|