Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - Rob Baker

Pages: [1]
1
Project Board / Re: 400/4 Restoration Project
« on: October 06, 2026, 11:14:53 AM »
The model is a blue CB400F super Sport 1974 & was imported from the USA in 1990.

I just need to find it a new home now.

2
Project Board / Re: 400/4 Restoration Project
« on: October 05, 2026, 06:00:39 PM »
Found the vin plate details as follows ....
CB400F Sn 1006758
Year of manafacture  is Oct 1974

3
Project Board / Re: 400/4 Restoration Project
« on: October 05, 2026, 04:54:45 PM »
Hi There

Thanks for the information regarding the age of the bike I did think 1992 seemed a bit young for this bike.
I have a feeling that it may have been imported from Canada ?.
You said there should be a vin plate on the bike ? is this going to be on the frame around the head stock area ?.
I'll have a look & report back.
 
Cheers Rob

4
Project Board / 400/4 Restoration Project
« on: October 05, 2026, 02:54:01 PM »
Hi
I have a 1992 400/4 that is in need of a full restoration it has spend several years under a tarp in a garden & therefore is in poor condition.
Its has 11,400 miles on the clock I believe the engine starts & runs.
I was planning of restoring it myself but due to health issues this is no longer possible so it needs a new home & someone to take on the restoration this classic deserves.

If anyone is interested please contact me either on here or by email rob.baker1050@gmail.com.

Regards

Rob.

Pages: [1]