1
Misc / Open / Re: Animal Bikes
« on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »
I like these, the Skeleton no 4 looks great
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Misc / Open / Re: Animal Bikes« on: January 23, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »
I like these, the Skeleton no 4 looks great
2
Misc / Open / Re: Transformer Bike« on: January 23, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »
Looks like riding a brightly coloured vellociraptor
It looks a bit rude ! 3
New Member Introductions / Re: Hi to all« on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »
Hi Mate,
Welcome From one new boy to another. Regards Keith 4
Misc / Open / 1st pics of my CR750 Rep« on: January 08, 2011, 09:47:04 PM »
Hi all, 1st pics of my new CR750 rep, rode it around the industrial estate today, It set of car alarms, made dogs bark and babies were crying up to a mile away.
" BETTER THAN SEX " More pics will be added to this link in due course, feel free to look at the rest to the website Cheers Keith http://crispyduck.zenfolio.com/p425870648 5
Misc / Open / CB 750 FRAMES« on: January 07, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
Hi all, just a question. Are all CB750 frames from all years the same or are they dimensionally different.
I have just aquired a CR750 replica which has a modified F1 frame.( nicely finished I must say ). Although I am pretty green with 750's I'm eager as a beaver to gather info. Can anyone let me know what mods would need to made of the standard frame for a CR replica, bits removed / replaced ? Cheers Keith 6
New Member Introductions / Re: New Boy, Old Bikes« on: January 05, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
Hi all,
I live nr West Malling I'm more than happy to meet with others and show the bikes 'sounds like a dating agency add' only to add i'm 6ft 4, blonde, blue eyes, like eating out,friendship or other. ![]() Far from it I'm pleased to say Will post pics when I have it, this Friday I'm picking it up cheers keith 7
New Member Introductions / New Boy, Old Bikes« on: January 05, 2011, 11:18:32 AM »
Hi All, New to the forum and new to Honda's therefore I'm probably going to ask a few questions along the way.
Picking up a CR750 replica this week with lots of lovely bits on it, will post pics when I have it. This is my newest bike in fact it's ultra modern compared with the other bikes I have, starting at 1924 and mainly Nortons. Speak to you in due course Regards Keith
Pages: [1]
|