1
CB750 / Re: Brake Caliper
« on: February 28, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
No problem. Thanks for taking the trouble to look. Will keep my eye out on ebay
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Brake Caliper« on: February 28, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »
No problem. Thanks for taking the trouble to look. Will keep my eye out on ebay
2
CB750 / Re: Brake Caliper« on: February 28, 2011, 07:21:13 AM »
Cheers for that. Hopefully it will be good news.
3
CB750 / Re: Brake Caliper« on: February 25, 2011, 02:29:35 PM »
Thanks guys. I guess patience isn't one of my strong points. I have seen an assembly at David Silvers, where I have spent a fortune already, but
4
CB750 / Brake Caliper« on: February 25, 2011, 12:43:18 PM »
Hi Guys,
I have been lurking on this and the US site for a while, and have gleaned loads of useful information but I have an issue which requires some of your expertise. I recently purchased a Cb750 K2 US import and am in the midst of stripping it down with a view to turning it into a cafe racer. The bike unfortunately had the front brake caliper assembly missing, and I seem to have come up against a brick wall with regard to finding a replacement at a reasonable cost. Does anyone know if there is an alternative I could use in its place which would only require minor modifications as I have limited access to a machine shop. Thanks in advance
Pages: [1]
|