Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - carbuilder

Pages: [1]
1
Recommended Sources for Parts and Services / Re: NOS Honda parts
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:51:09 AM »
I thought I would share this link with you. I have had a few parts from them and they have been superb to deal with. They have alot of NOS parts for older Hondas and their prices are very reasonable. Take a look you never know you might find that elusive part you have been searching for!!! ;)


http://www.harpersofcowleyltd.co.uk/HONDAPARTSLATEST.htm

Cheers,
MartinH

NOS stands for? anyway, Europeans are lucky to have this site, I hope to find a site here in the US where I can get Honda Parts at a very reasonable price too.

Pages: [1]