1
CB750 / Re: Honda britain colour codes
« on: April 13, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »
Thanks for that guys, I'll give RS Paints a bell on Monday
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Re: Honda britain colour codes« on: April 13, 2008, 08:58:47 AM »
Thanks for that guys, I'll give RS Paints a bell on Monday
2
CB750 / Honda britain colour codes« on: April 11, 2008, 07:54:44 PM »
Hi, I'm new to the forum and live in the midlands, Does anyone know or can guide me to were I can find the colour codes for the Honda Britain (Blue and white), (red and white), And the Phil read replicas. Any help appreciated. Thanks Mezza
Pages: [1]
|