1
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: RRR 972N CB500/4
« on: September 02, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
Anyone seen this one yet?
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1] 2
1
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: RRR 972N CB500/4« on: September 02, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
Anyone seen this one yet?
2
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: RRR 972N CB500/4« on: November 04, 2012, 11:11:28 PM »
Anyone seen it?
3
Where's My Old Bike? / Re: RRR 972N CB500/4« on: April 15, 2010, 05:29:10 PM »
Thanks Mick, I had checked on there when I managed to remember the reg number. It was in rather good nick so I would expect it to be on the road still
(hopefully!!)
4
Where's My Old Bike? / RRR 972N CB500/4« on: April 13, 2010, 09:48:08 PM »
Does anyone have this bike? I did a rolling restoration on it the other year. I rather miss it now!
RRR 972N, brown tank, straight bars. 5
CB750 / Whats it worth« on: May 05, 2009, 05:09:27 PM »
Hi All, Its been a while (since I sold my 500/4) but the CB bug is trying to bring me back!
Ive been offered a K7 locally, the only problem is its got a F2 frame/swingarm (obviously rear disc) all the rest is K7 to the best of my knowledge. Its got a 4-1 exhaust too. Anyway how much will this affect the value of a usable bike (not show condition) To me it looks a nice bike, but I realise when I sold my last 500, people do get picky... perhaps too picky. I cant decide if I did get it, is it worth spending time and money doing it correct or just to keep as a usable old honda. Any advice? Really I want to know what would be a good price. 6
CB500/550 / Re: Newbe saying hi..« on: February 11, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
If your at the cafe I'll have to look, I miss my old honda now!
8
CB500/550 / Re: Brake Squeal« on: May 31, 2008, 09:38:59 AM »
I also have genuine pads and have the very same problem, i find it doesnt squeek if i give the brake a good squeeze although its not ideal! If anyone has a cure that would be great, i know with cars they use a small pad/material behind the pad to stop this, wonder if it works with bikes?
9
CB500/550 / Re: Flasher relay« on: May 26, 2008, 01:01:30 AM »
thanks for the replys guys, ill look into it. I presume it will be a bad contact
I took the bike out and it fixed itself! so when i get a second ill have a mess. thanks
10
CB500/550 / Flasher relay« on: May 25, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »
Would someone be kind enough to tell me where i can get a replacement?
David silver only does US ones? i don't know what the difference is. I'm getting N/S indicators but not O/S. I don't know if its possible to fix it? when i select O/S indicators inside the relay its not "alternating" just holding it against the electro magnet? and just sparking across the other contact. Electrics aren't my strong point but i thought id have a look! 11
CB500/550 / Re: Pictures of my 500« on: May 07, 2008, 11:20:59 PM »
sorry i didnt see your post earlier clive, indeed i was at squires.
Its abit too loud though isnt it! shame the clutch is slipping if your keen with the right hand too
12
CB500/550 / Pictures of my 500« on: April 30, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »
A little thanks to those who have helped me on here or via the US sister site to this.
Everythings ready for the MOT now, (these pics are before i sorted out the wiring so headlights not in place or side-panels etc) let me know what you think ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
13
CB500/550 / Tyre choices« on: April 28, 2008, 10:27:21 PM »
My 500 is nearing being ready for the MOT, maybe at the end of this week...
Anyway the rear tyre is a tubeless (fitted with a tube) "KINGS-TIRE" 110/90/18. Plenty of tread with quite a modern tread pattern. Front is a rather retro looking Avon Speedmaster Mk2, 3.25-19, legal tread but i dont feel ill have much confidence in it. What are my options for a good sticky modern tyre? i presume the rear will stay a 110/90 and the front equivalent 100/90/19? 14
Misc / Open / Sid Vicious« on: April 22, 2008, 12:09:47 AM »
was just watching buzzcocks on freeview and noticed sid's video from'79 has a tasty honda in it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bTQWbbf7QY 15
CB500/550 / Re: Mount throttle return spring« on: April 19, 2008, 06:58:03 PM »
hard to get a picture but this is what ive taken.
bryans info is more useful! ![]()
Pages: [1] 2
|