1
CB750 / Honda cb750 supersport f2 1977 paint code
« on: June 27, 2023, 06:55:59 AM »
Anyone know the paint code for this colour blue please?
See photo.
See photo.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB750 / Honda cb750 supersport f2 1977 paint code« on: June 27, 2023, 06:55:59 AM »
Anyone know the paint code for this colour blue please?
See photo. 2
CB750 / Re: cb750 f2 tank graphics« on: May 24, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »
Thanks for that Mick, ordered what I need for $80
3
CB750 / cb750 f2 tank graphics« on: May 23, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »
Can any of you restoration addicts tell me where I can purchase tank decals for a 1977 honda cb750 f2. The bike is blue I believe the original graphics where an orangey red colour with a gold pinstripe border. I have priced these at sunrise graphics but they seem a bit steep at
Pages: [1]
|