1
CB350/400 / Re: Part Suppliers
« on: January 15, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »
Used Dave Silver myself, no problems and will use again
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
CB350/400 / Re: Part Suppliers« on: January 15, 2010, 12:14:23 AM »
Used Dave Silver myself, no problems and will use again
2
New Member Introductions / Oh my god what have I done ?« on: January 05, 2009, 11:29:35 PM »
Hi, I've just bought a basket case 1975(?) CB 400F,picking it up on Sunday.
How do I tell the Mrs ? I'll try and post some pics to give you all a laugh when I get it home
Pages: [1]
|