1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from the colonies.
« on: February 09, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »Hello and welcome to the site feliz, And which colony are you from,
Dave.
Sorry!! Canada.
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from the colonies.« on: February 09, 2009, 12:09:04 AM »Hello and welcome to the site feliz, And which colony are you from Sorry!! Canada. 2
New Member Introductions / Hello from the colonies.« on: February 08, 2009, 09:18:37 PM »
I'm really a bastard, when I'm in the US they think I have a British accent, when I'm in the UK you think I'm a Yank. At least we all have our love of Hondas. Hello and nice forum.
![]()
Pages: [1]
|