1
Misc / Open / Re: Where are we all from?
« on: June 03, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »
Western Cape,Cape Town,South Africa
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix 
|
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
1
Misc / Open / Re: Where are we all from?« on: June 03, 2010, 09:07:26 PM »
Western Cape,Cape Town,South Africa
2
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from Cape Town, South Africa« on: February 26, 2009, 08:14:12 AM »
Sorry,typing to fast this morning,RC1100 Fairing,I only wish it was the bike,that'll teach me to do a preview of my post,sorry for the b@lls-up,I got it for R50/+_ 3.50pounds and the screen is going to cost R700/50pounds,if I'm doing my calculations right.
Anthony 3
New Member Introductions / Re: Hello from Cape Town, South Africa« on: February 26, 2009, 05:34:13 AM »
Morning,
now I feel like a dope,I've been offline to long,I still have an account on the USA site which looked the same to me at first,could have kicked myself when I read further on and one of you were talking about your USA sister site. Well I'm here now thanks for the welcome.Tel com here is still giving us a hard time about the reconnection of the ASDL at home so I'll only got the mornings and lunchtime to be online,I don't know when they are going to realize that we getting a new service provider soon and they are going to loose a lot of customers. Anyway enough of my cr@p,it's good to be here,I been collecting parts for my Honda,believe it or not I found a Dunstall cover lying in somebody's garage and a RC1100,both in good condition so I have my next project lined up. See you on the forums Anthony 4
New Member Introductions / Hello from Cape Town, South Africa« on: February 25, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
Good afternoon,
Gee I didn't realize I'd been away for so long,I was sure I had an account on this site.Anyway I have my bike back now,my son had it but he got himself a car now. Ok I have a 1978 CB750K and 1/2 of another CB750 around 1973/4,I have an XS11 special,I ride both,swapping them each week or two,Then I have a 1973 Yamaha TX750 twin that I'm building a chopper out of,I wish there was a following as large as you guy's have,here they think I'm nuts. Anyway it's good to be back. Anthony PS.some pics http://s200.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/anthony-yamy/
Pages: [1]
|