Honda-SOHC
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Try our re-instated info resource - "Aladdin's Cave" (Main menu)
- sorry it's taken so long to fix
Home
Forum
Help
Gallery
Login
Register
Donations
Aladdin's Cave
Ash's Dropbox
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
Project Board
»
Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options? (Read 3449 times)
Integra99
SOHC Member
Posts: 207
Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?
«
on:
January 31, 2018, 02:30:21 PM »
Hope I can ask this here.. I'm not sure if many of the 70's CB models use the same foot peg design but I'm keen to change the huge rubber foot rests to some more modern ones. I cannot find anywhere that lists the CB400f I wondered if anyone had any links to after market ally type pegs.
Logged
taysidedragon
SOHC Master
Posts: 1856
Re: Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?
«
Reply #1 on:
January 31, 2018, 04:33:16 PM »
I've used Bikeit Honda cbr/vfr pegs which are a lot slimmer. I used a spring on the left peg. The right peg is longer to clear the kickstart so I made an extension piece and a sprung ball and plate to hold it up when the kickstart is used. I'll post photos when I have them .
Logged
Gareth
1977 CB400F
1965 T100SS
Integra99
SOHC Member
Posts: 207
Re: Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?
«
Reply #2 on:
January 31, 2018, 05:12:35 PM »
ooh yes please
Logged
taysidedragon
SOHC Master
Posts: 1856
Re: Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?
«
Reply #3 on:
February 04, 2018, 04:21:46 PM »
Here are pics of my footpegs. They're a lot lighter and slimmer than the originals.
The pivot is inboard and the peg is bolted to the duralumin extension piece, but it could be welded to it for a cleaner look.
Logged
Gareth
1977 CB400F
1965 T100SS
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Honda-SOHC
»
SOHC.co.uk Forums
»
Project Board
»
Foot pegs.. for Honda CB.. options?